Players Still Up For Grabs
With the NFL Draft behind us and off season in full swing, it’s time to start getting excited about football again. But really, do we ever stop? There is still some shocking talent available on the offensive side of things, though with big talent comes a big paycheck. Whether it’s the paycheck or the liability of having a big personality in the locker room or perhaps even the player’s age, here are some of the best offensive free agents still available:
1. Orleans Darkwa (RB): He was signed as an un-drafted free agent by the Dolphins back in 2014. While with the Giants last year, he played his best season yet. He ran the ball over 170 yards and average around 4.4 yards per carry.
2. Antonio Gates (TE): Gates has made a name for himself in the league, but at the age of 38, retirement may become imminent. He has posted over 11,000 yards for his career thus far.
3. Dontrelle Inman (WR): Though he didn’t have the most impressive numbers, he did just enough to prove his worth with the Bears organization last year.
4. Austin Howard (T): It’s looking like the Colts will take this lineman, which is a good move as most players for the Ravens organization are tough.
5. DeMarco Murray (RB): An NFL vet, Murray has been lukewarm as of late but is still one of the better running backs in the league.
6. Dez Bryant (WR): Jerry Jones says he can make a “significant contribution” to a team.
Bryce Harper Considering Yankees? The Washington National’s right fielder Bryce Harper will be arguably the most sought after free...
The U.S. Will Host In 2026 With Canada And Mexico One of the world’s greatest sports event gets underway...
The Star Wide Receiver Wants More NFL contracts are notorious one-way streets. They’re generally not guaranteed and the player...
Russian’s World Cup Causes Weather Concerns This year, the 21st World Cup will be held in 13 different host...