Maintaining a home isn’t easy and many things can go wrong if you are unprepared. Here are some tips smart homeowners should follow monthly.
1. Inspect your garage door. Make sure the safety features all work.
2. Clean your refrigerator grill. This affects the cooling system.
3. Inspect your tub and sink drains. There may be a build-up, causing drainage issues.
4. Clean your range hood filters. Soak them in hot soapy water for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Declutter your refrigerator. Inspect perishable items for what needs to be thrown out.
6. Keep a monthly maintenance calendar. You can even use a cell phone app to keep track.
7. Trim the shrubs around your AC unit. The unit needs space to operate at its best.
Fuel Your Bank Account Instead Gas prices are at a three-year high and are predicted to rise even more....
It’s Not Surprising Amazon has slowly been taking over and redefining the e-commerce world, pushing brick and mortar retail...
Battle Of The Retail Giants It’s no secret nor is it a new revelation that Amazon has changed the...
Amazon Continues To Expand Amazon has just finished a huge partnership with Whole Foods, in order to offer better...