Maintaining a home isn’t easy and many things can go wrong if you are unprepared. Here are some tips smart homeowners should follow monthly.
1. Inspect your garage door. Make sure the safety features all work.
2. Clean your refrigerator grill. This affects the cooling system.
3. Inspect your tub and sink drains. There may be a build-up, causing drainage issues.
4. Clean your range hood filters. Soak them in hot soapy water for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Declutter your refrigerator. Inspect perishable items for what needs to be thrown out.
6. Keep a monthly maintenance calendar. You can even use a cell phone app to keep track.
7. Trim the shrubs around your AC unit. The unit needs space to operate at its best.
Paying Money To Touch Your Money Wait! Five dollars just to withdraw my own money? That is where we...
Does Money Mean Happiness? What would you do if someone gave you an extra $50 per month? How about...
Stock Market Millennials are the children of Baby Boomers, who were a huge part of the bull market in...
Girl Power A boutique fitness chain is now the fastest growing woman-owned business in the US. That’s according to...