Maintaining a home isn’t easy and many things can go wrong if you are unprepared. Here are some tips smart homeowners should follow monthly.
1. Inspect your garage door. Make sure the safety features all work.
2. Clean your refrigerator grill. This affects the cooling system.
3. Inspect your tub and sink drains. There may be a build-up, causing drainage issues.
4. Clean your range hood filters. Soak them in hot soapy water for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Declutter your refrigerator. Inspect perishable items for what needs to be thrown out.
6. Keep a monthly maintenance calendar. You can even use a cell phone app to keep track.
7. Trim the shrubs around your AC unit. The unit needs space to operate at its best.
Owning Your Own Business Online businesses continue to become more prevalent is consumers tend to seek online retailers over...
Keys To Success A dream for many people is living a life where they are their own boss. Whether...
Record-Setting Sessions As fourth quarter reporting season got going to an optimistic start, spurred by large cuts in corporate...
Battle Of The Retail Giants Walmart and Amazon are fighting for customers, and Whole Foods is serving as the...