Winter Weather Escape
With the winter months coming to an end, it may be time to book that last minute trip to escape the cold. There are some great destinations you can visit in the month of March to get that travel fix in before spring comes, and some of these are pretty awesome. Whether you’re a foodie, a nature buff or a beach bum, there’s something for everyone in this list:
1. Dublin, Ireland: Of course, St. Patrick’s Day is coming up in March and what better way to celebrate it than to be in the area of it’s birth? Dublin hosts a five day celebration for St. Pat’s Day…and it’s worth experiencing.
2. Delhi, India: March is a very vibrant and fun time to visit India. March is the very end of the dry season in India, and that means the Hindu holiday Holi begins, which marks the start of spring. It’s also known as the festival of colors, so if you’re going to visit India, this may be the time to do it!
3. Carmel-By-The-Sea, California: This event is a foodie’s dream…Gourmetfest.
4. Bermuda: Since the 80s, Bermuda has had a resurgence that has caused some great rates and of course, great golf!
5. Patagonia, Chile: If you are a nature or hiking buff, this may be your trip of choice. Backpacking through Tierra Patagonia is said to feel like being on the edge of the world! The beauty is undeniable.
6. Tulum, Mexico: Tulum has some of the best temperatures for beach bums during March, mainly fluctuating between a perfect 70 and 80 degrees.
February 7, 2018
Noticias Las ultmas noticias de crimen, politicas, escuelas, y noticas locales. Estos son un resume de las ultimas noticias...
Hiring Heroes When you become a Marine you are taking on a lot of responsibility. You not only put...
Humans Aren’t The Only Ones Muhammad Ali inspired a nation when he said, “float like a butterfly.” But, what...
De todo lo que a sucedido en los últimos días, el robo de identidad atreves de los teléfonos inteligentes,...