You Know It’s A Little Messy
How’s your cybersecurity game looking? Your digital footprint is a culmination of all the activity your partake in online, much like a footprint you would leave behind after walking through the sand. With all of the social media sites, apps and devices you have it can be hard to stay on top of. Here are five different ways you can clean up that digital footprint of yours before it gets too messy!
1. Google yourself: Hopefully you’ve done this already, especially before applying for new jobs. Employers will definitely Google you, so it’s good to know what’s out there about you!
2. Update software: Update the software on all of your devices. Malware is designed to mine your digital footprint for personal information, and they are always being updated.
3. Mobile app clean-up: Review and optimize the settings for all your mobile apps. Clear info and delete the apps you no longer use, rather than leaving them lingering on your phone.
4. Unsubscribe: The daunting task of unsubscribing from all of those spammers is never fun, but clean up your email and unsubscribe from all you can.
5. Curate your social network accounts: Be safe and careful when posting on social media. The information you put out there can be accessed by virtually anyone…even though your account may be ‘private.’
September 20, 2018
Gaming News Kingdom Hearts III is one the most highly anticipated games for 2019. And with the trailers that...
New Weekly Deals Every Thursday The Nintendo Switch has sales for games every Thursday on eShop, which is different...
The car company Volkswagen has announced on Thursday, September 13th that the iconic Beetle will be discontinued next year....
Xbox Gaming News Attention all Xbox One owners, you’re in for some good news. From now until September 30,...