Before they were pharmaceutical medications, all people had were herbs, leaves, spices and fruit. Here are five natural sources that contain antibiotic power.
1. Cinnamon: The components in cinnamon exhibit protective activity against several bacteria. The spice may even be a player in the fight against antibiotic resistant infections.
2. Honey: Certain kinds of honey have been found to inhibit disease-causing microbes, especially with skin wounds.
3. Cloves: Cloves may help reduce the presence of disease – causing pathogens like listeria, a common cause of food poisoning.
4. Kefir: This fermented milk drink has been shown in studies to protect against several illness – causing bacteria.
5. Garlic: The active ingredients in garlic help kill harmful bacteria like campylobacter, which can cause intestinal infections.
February 7, 2018
Another Feat For The Life-Like Robot Sophia One small step for robots, one giant leap for…robot-kind? That’s the saying,...
With another new year in full swing, a lot of resolutions are also rolling. One of the more common...
Not Your Average Meet-And-Greet Citizenship and immigration are hot button issues in the United States, and the vibrations are...
A Royal Celebration Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburg recently celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary....