Often a weight-loss wildcard, your metabolism can greatly affect how your body puts on or sheds wait. Through these simple steps, you may be able to boost yours.
1. Omega – 3 Rich Fish. Try salmon for health benefits ranging from heart health to weight loss.
2. Cold Water – An extra 4–7 calories are burned for every cup of cold water you drink.
3. Spicy Foods – Capsaicin, the heat boosting compound in chili peppers, can raise your metabolism. Try a dash of cayenne for a delicious kick to your taste buds and calorie count!
4. Coffee – Limit caffeine intake to 400 mg or less to avoid side effects and watch out for diet-busting added sugars and heavy creamers.
5. High Protein Diets Whether from animals or plants, protein keeps you feeling full and boosts metabolism better than carbs. Aim for 30% of your calories to come from protein to keep your metabolism revved up and ready to go.
Hiring Heroes When you become a Marine you are taking on a lot of responsibility. You not only put...
Humans Aren’t The Only Ones Muhammad Ali inspired a nation when he said, “float like a butterfly.” But, what...
Too Busy During Your Business Travel? Traveling for business can get a little tough…whether it’s being away from home,...
Affiliate Disclosure: This site receives a commission from Symantec for purchases made through links in this article. A Wi-Fi...