Often a weight-loss wildcard, your metabolism can greatly affect how your body puts on or sheds wait. Through these simple steps, you may be able to boost yours.
1. Omega – 3 Rich Fish. Try salmon for health benefits ranging from heart health to weight loss.
2. Cold Water – An extra 4–7 calories are burned for every cup of cold water you drink.
3. Spicy Foods – Capsaicin, the heat boosting compound in chili peppers, can raise your metabolism. Try a dash of cayenne for a delicious kick to your taste buds and calorie count!
4. Coffee – Limit caffeine intake to 400 mg or less to avoid side effects and watch out for diet-busting added sugars and heavy creamers.
5. High Protein Diets Whether from animals or plants, protein keeps you feeling full and boosts metabolism better than carbs. Aim for 30% of your calories to come from protein to keep your metabolism revved up and ready to go.
Tattoo Artist Turned Healer Holly Feneht, a tattoo artist in Santa Clarita, CA, is that special kind of human...
Science Discoveries Science has led to so many fascinating discoveries in space, medicine, technology and more! All thanks to...
And that Barbie inspires tolerance and love Some wars must be fought without any violence, without any confusion, and...
Cool Down With These Top Recipes Summer is one of the absolute best times of the year! The sun...