Often a weight-loss wildcard, your metabolism can greatly affect how your body puts on or sheds wait. Through these simple steps, you may be able to boost yours.
1. Omega – 3 Rich Fish. Try salmon for health benefits ranging from heart health to weight loss.
2. Cold Water – An extra 4–7 calories are burned for every cup of cold water you drink.
3. Spicy Foods – Capsaicin, the heat boosting compound in chili peppers, can raise your metabolism. Try a dash of cayenne for a delicious kick to your taste buds and calorie count!
4. Coffee – Limit caffeine intake to 400 mg or less to avoid side effects and watch out for diet-busting added sugars and heavy creamers.
5. High Protein Diets Whether from animals or plants, protein keeps you feeling full and boosts metabolism better than carbs. Aim for 30% of your calories to come from protein to keep your metabolism revved up and ready to go.
The Scientist Was Laid To Rest Between Darwin And Newton Stephen Hawking, who passed away in March of 2018,...
Balloon Festival Was A Success This Father’s Day weekend, thousands gathered to watch over 20 hot air balloons lift...
WHO Announces New Mental Health Condition The World Health Organization just announced they will be recognizing gaming...
McDonald’s Testing Use Of Non-Plastic Products One of the biggest fast-food chains in the world is making...