Often a weight-loss wildcard, your metabolism can greatly affect how your body puts on or sheds wait. Through these simple steps, you may be able to boost yours.
1. Omega – 3 Rich Fish. Try salmon for health benefits ranging from heart health to weight loss.
2. Cold Water – An extra 4–7 calories are burned for every cup of cold water you drink.
3. Spicy Foods – Capsaicin, the heat boosting compound in chili peppers, can raise your metabolism. Try a dash of cayenne for a delicious kick to your taste buds and calorie count!
4. Coffee – Limit caffeine intake to 400 mg or less to avoid side effects and watch out for diet-busting added sugars and heavy creamers.
5. High Protein Diets Whether from animals or plants, protein keeps you feeling full and boosts metabolism better than carbs. Aim for 30% of your calories to come from protein to keep your metabolism revved up and ready to go.
The True Pizza Man Everybody loves pizza, that is no secret. But one man from Hackensack, New Jersey has...
Woman Goes Viral After Refusing To Allow Man To Enter Apartment Building Hilary Brooke Mueller from St Louis, Missouri...
California Innocence Project Helps Wrongfully Convicted Over the weekend a man who was falsely imprisoned for over 20 years...
Smugglers Busted By U.S. Coast Guard The US Coast Guard have intercepted a massive $87 million worth of cocaine....