Put An End to IOUs with the Square Cash App
Have you ever been out with a group of friends and had to split the bill 5+ different ways? Or maybe you’re ordering in pizza, and no one has cash, yet everyone wants to split the check? I’m sure most people have been in a similar scenario, I know I have, and not only can this situation get a little confusing but it can also turn awkward, quickly! If this sounds annoyingly familiar, then listen up, because I have just the app for you and your friends!
It’s called Square Cash, and it allows you to exchange money quickly, easily, and for free, yes, you heard that right, for free! The app allows you to send any amount of money over $1 to your friends without the hassle of taking out cash from the ATM. This app is seriously awesome and has come to my rescue on plenty of occasions when I’m out with friends or family.
Here’s How It Works
– Download the app (from the App Store or Google Play)
– Enter at least $1 and tap Pay or Request
– Add the name, $Cashtag, or phone number of your recipient(s).
– Enter an optional comment like “Friday happy hour” to let your recipient know what the money is for
– Tap “Pay” or “Request” in the top-right corner
– Square Cash allows you to cash out to your bank instantly
– You can use it with anyone, even if they don’t have an account
– You can send money to friends and family with your debit card
– No fee for using your debit card
– Optional Touch ID verification or CVV entry protects payments
– Account notifications for account usage
– Encrypted data: PCI-DSS level 1 certification, which means they always protect your data
– Fraud protection: they will protect you from unauthorized charges to your card
The Square Cash app is something you and your friends/family have to check out, especially if you find yourself running into situations where you frequently have to split the bill in a million different directions. I know because this app has helped me and my friends sort through the payments for many late night meals, happy hour meetups, mid-day lunches, and movie nights. The Square Cash app has become my go-to method for eliminating IOU scenarios, which is why it has earned a coveted spot on my phone’s homepage, a space reserved for apps of the highest importance. Try it once, and you’ll never look back!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Square, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
Artificial Intelligence Innovations This week, the White House will host an artificial intelligence conference with about 40 representatives from...
Facebook Is The Latest Company To Dabble With Cryptocurrency Facebook continues to take over the industry, as if the...
Tech Turned Hero Many view drones as pesky devices used to invade others’ privacy, but what they don’t know...
The App That Wins You Cash If you haven’t heard about the HQ app, you may or may not...